Let’s play a game!

 


I had wanted to follow in the trail of writing posts that encourage, advice, up lift or hon our writing craft. I suddenly had the brain wave to write something that will serve as a comic relief sort of. A game. After all, all work and no play makes writers and ACWers dull!

 So, I propose 3 games!! You will agree that any one game might not be a best fit for us creatives of different genres, nationalities, taste buds and ages.

The first game is to say below what bible story the picture below represents [no googling].

 

 


 The second game is to list below the seven things that the Lord hates [no bible checking].

 

Our third game is to list below a pair of opposites you can imagine or in pattern like - Day and Night, Heaven and Earth, etc.

 My example of the opposite game is: Protagonist and Antagonist.

 I would love to see your own choices below. Blessings.



Sophia Anyanwu is British Nigerian, lives in SE London and is an Educationist. She is a multi-genre writer and poet.   She is a member of the Association of Christian Writers, UK. All about Sophia and her books are available on her website:
www.olusolasophiaanyanwuauthor.com and Amazon.

#amwriting #fantasy #romance #reviewer #ACW #game #christianfiction

 

 

Comments

  1. Well done for having a brainwave, Sophia!
    I have no idea about the Bible story in the picture.
    Hot and cold are opposites. I can think of a few things that the Lord hates, perhaps not 7. LIsting them here might spoil the game for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 7 things the Lord hates [abomination] can be found in Proverbs 6:16 -19. Thanks for the opposites. The picture depicts Job and his 2 daughters. Blessings.

      Delete
    2. Sorry it is Lot, not Job!! Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Great idea, Sophia! I wonder if it's David and Bathsheba? As I can see mixer taps and there is a bit of an age gap. Opposites? Night and Day, black and white, high and low, loquacity and taciturnity (OK I know that's not a real word), sweet and sour. Things the Lord hates? Injustice, taking advantage of the poor, blasphemy, grieving the Spirit. Very thought provoking! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for playing the game. The picture shows Joband his 2 daughters. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Job! I would never have thought of that. I really enjoyed this - great idea for a blog.

      Delete
  4. Picture - I would have guessed Jacob and his two wives.

    Things the lord hates from memory

    Lying, Pride, Anger, Envy, Unforgiveness, Bitterness, Malice I might be wrong need to check

    Opposites - hate and love, lies and truth, head and tail, up and down, real and fake, war and peace, yes and no ….

    I loved this blog. Thanks for sharing

    Amanda Bedzrah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing the game! You are spot on with the games. The picture is Job and his 2 daughters. Blessings.

      Delete
    2. By the way, it is Lot and not Job! Blessings.

      Delete
  5. Great blog, Sophia! I'm afraid I read the comments before playing the game, so saw the answers, but let's just say I'm not sure I'd have got them right! Thanks, really fun post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments, Emily. By the way, the picture is about Lot and his 2 daughters!. !Bllessings.

      Delete

Post a Comment