Fun and More Fun by Wendy H. Jones


Sometimes, as writers, we can spend a lot of time alone inside our own heads. As I am a crime writer the inside of my head can be very dark indeed. However, I'm always up for a bit of fun and laughter. Recently, at my church, we have had that in spades. 

I had the privilege of organising the visit of Plass and Co to the church. If you haven't yet met Adrian and his books you really should try them. However, as well as being a professional and funny author he is also hysterical on stage. He, and his wife, Bridget, held the audience in the palm of their hands. They were supported by a supporting cast of Characters. These were brought to us by the highly talented actors from Searchlight theatre company. 

I immersed myself in the atmosphere and laughed until my sides hurt. I took a complete evening where I didn't even think about writing. Last Thursday was all about having fun. 


Comments

  1. Aren't they wonderful. I have to say that I warn people when they borrow the Sacred Diary series by Adrian not to read them on public transport or you end up looking like Jasper Carrott's Nutter on the Bus! Love them. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment